All The Bacon And Eggs You Have Chromatic Gradient Matching Socks Set, dyed to order
About this Item
This yarn is dyed to order specifically for you in our studio. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
If you're in a hurry, click here to see our currently available (ready to be delivered) items in this colorway (including larger cakes for shawls, scarves, and sweaters).
About Chromatic Matching Socks Sets
Dyed-to-match gradient socks sets make perfect slow-striping socks. You choose to start from the center of the cake or the outside! If you start with the same color for each sock, you'll have maternal twins - every stitch of one sock matches the other exactly.
Sizes - We dye socks for any size! Whether you want to fit a toddler or the captain of the football team, Knitcircus Sock Sets are ready for the job. Choose the perfect size for your project, all wound into two cakes dyed together so your socks will match! We recommend working toe-up socks whenever possible so you never stop knitting before your gradient finishes with a flourish.
- Small socks set - approximately 200 yds/set. Perfect for wristwarmers, children’s socks/mittens or women’s anklets.
- Medium socks set - approximately 300 yds/set. For women’s mid-calf socks sizes 5-10, women’s mittens, Men’s size 6-8 or kids’ knee socks.
- Large socks set - approximately 400 yds/set. Women’s size 11-13, Men’s size 9-11, men’s mittens or women’s knee socks.
About this Color
This gradient is part of our Chromatics Collection - a sweet array of single-color gradients moving from light to dark. The Chromatics feature a light version of each color (for instance, pale pink to red in Sweet Babboo) paired with a dark version (the deep red to near-black of Pirate Island). Mix and match the light colors for a carefree rainbow effect, use the darker spectrum colors for a sophisticated, moody palette or use one of each for an uninterrupted 2-cake gradient color flow.
*All The Bacon And Eggs You Have Chromatic Gradient - Breakfast foods can serve many purposes. This one captures the sunny personality of a perfect, farm-fresh egg. A smooth chromatic gradient that moves through six shades of creamy to deep golden yellow. This colorway is perfect on its own, for matching with any of our Chromatic Gradients, or mixing with Panoramic Gradients with pink elements! We think Ron Swanson would approve.
This colorway is perfect on its own, for pairing with any of our other Chromatic Gradients, or mixing with Panoramic Gradients.
About Knitcircus Yarn Bases
There is a table below that lists yardage and price of our various yarn bases, or click here for more information.
- Trampoline (100% USA-sourced superwash Merino) - Springy and super soft, our new favorite
- Greatest of Ease (80% superwash Merino/20% nylon) - Our most popular and versatile
- Lavish (70% superwash Merino/20% cashmere/10% nylon) - Our exclusive blend for extra luxury
- Fairy Dust (70% superwash Merino/25% nylon/5% Stellina) - Luxury sparkle and soft
Notes about this Yarn
- Because of our unique dyeing process, many of our darker colors appear heathered, with small light spots sprinkled throughout. This heathering is normal.
- Care for all of our yarns is to hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
- We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary depending on your monitor settings.