Anybody Want A Peanut? Kettle-Dyed, dyed to order
Choose 50g, 100g or 150g skeins in a semisolid colorway that coordinate beautifully with our gradient yarns! Every kettle-dye is immersed in at least two dye baths of different colors to give it a rich, deep semi-solid hue.Gorgeous, hand-dyed yarns in saturated colors work up into beautiful and satisfying projects.
Anybody Want A Peanut? Even if you've been unemployed in Greenland or on the Brute Squad, you can appreciate the sportsmanlike nature of this perfect gray yarn. You wouldn't want to scale the Cliffs of Insanity without your giant...
- Trampoline (100% USA-sourced Merino wool) - Our new favorite
- Greatest of Ease (80% superwash Merino/20% nylon) - Earns its name
- Lavish (70% superwash Merino/20% cashmere/10% nylon) - Our exclusive blend for extra luxury
- Fairy Dust (70% superwash Merino/25% nylon/5% Stellina) - Sparkle and soft
- Magnificent (100% superwash Merino) - Springy merino, perfect for sweaters and delightfully warm accessories
- Ringmaster (100% superwash Merino) - Round and super soft
Yardages and Prices
Care for all of our yarns: Hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary with your monitor settings.