Chance of Flurries Chromatic Gradient, dyed to order
About this Item
This yarn is dyed to order specifically for you in our studio. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
If you're in a hurry, click here to see our currently available (ready to be delivered) items in this colorway (including matching socks sets).
About this Color
This gradient is part of our Chromatics Collection - a sweet array of single-color gradients moving from light to dark. The Chromatics feature a light version of each color (for instance, pale pink to red in Sweet Babboo) paired with a dark version (the deep red to near-black of Pirate Island). Mix and match the light colors for a carefree rainbow effect, use the darker spectrum colors for a sophisticated, moody palette or use one of each for an uninterrupted 2-cake gradient color flow.
*Chance of Flurries Chromatic Gradient* is winter time, waiting for the snow to fall. The bright blue sky darkens as the storm approaches with a lovely royal blue. Get your sled ready because tomorrow looks like a snow day!
This colorway is perfect on its own, for pairing with any of our other Chromatic Gradients, or mixing with Panoramic Gradients.
About Knitcircus Yarn Bases
There is a table below that lists yardage and price of our various yarn bases, or click here for more information.
- Trampoline (100% USA-sourced superwash Merino) - Springy and super soft, our new favorite
- Greatest of Ease (80% superwash Merino/20% nylon) - Our most popular and versatile
- Lavish (70% superwash Merino/20% cashmere/10% nylon) - Our exclusive blend for extra luxury
- Fairy Dust (70% superwash Merino/25% nylon/5% Stellina) - Luxury sparkle and soft
- Magnificent (100% superwash Merino) - Springy merino, perfect for sweaters and delightfully warm accessories
- Ringmaster (100% superwash Merino) - Round and squishy and super soft
Notes about this Yarn
- Because of our unique dyeing process, many of our darker colors appear heathered, with small light spots sprinkled throughout. This heathering is normal.
- Care for all of our yarns is to hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
- We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary depending on your monitor settings.
Please note: All dyed-to-order yarns take 4-6 weeks to deliver!