Creamy Sheep Skeins, dyed to order
About this Item
This yarn is ready to ship directly to for you from our studio. If ordering with other yarns, please expect for items to be delivered at the same time unless otherwise requested.
About this Color
Order them in 50g, 100g, or 150g skeins to coordinate beautifully with our gradient yarns or our speckled handpainted yarns.
*Creamy Sheep* is the perfect color for showing off other yarns in your projects (Norwegian two color, fair isle, etc). We use a 50g with our Chromatic Cowl Kits; order one of these and a 50g of your favorite gradient to customize your brioche cowl!
About Knitcircus Yarn Bases
There is a table below that lists yardage and price of our various yarn bases, or click here for more information.
- Trampoline (100% USA-sourced superwash Merino) - Springy and super soft, our new favorite
- Greatest of Ease (80% superwash Merino/20% nylon) - Our most popular and versatile
- Lavish (70% superwash Merino/20% cashmere/10% nylon) - Our exclusive blend for extra luxury
- Fairy Dust (70% superwash Merino/25% nylon/5% Stellina) - Luxury sparkle and soft
- Magnificent (100% superwash Merino) - Springy merino, perfect for sweaters and delightfully warm accessories
- Ringmaster (100% superwash Merino) - Round and squishy and super soft
Notes about this Yarn
- Because of our unique dyeing process, many of our darker colors appear heathered, with small light spots sprinkled throughout. This heathering is normal.
- Care for all of our yarns is to hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
- We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary depending on your monitor settings.