Gradient Yoke Sweater Kit (Yarn Pack with Pattern), dyed to order
Yarn and pattern for the clever Gradient Yoke Sweater by Amy Detjen!
This top down sweater is a breeze to knit and oh so lovely. You'll notice the original pattern calls for Knitcircus Calliope (a now discontinued base) so we've changed the yarn to our Ringmaster base, which is a 100% Superwash Merino. It's so soft you'll want to wear this sweater everyday!
Pattern is included with this kit. Please use our notes area at checkout to request it through Ravelry with your Ravelry name or write "Mail" and we will send you a printed copy. If you do not specify we will e-mail the pattern when we mail your yarn.
Yarn is KnitCircus Ringmaster (100% merino wool), 250yds/100g ball: (choose from four colorways)
- Main Color (MC) - Quoth the Raven Kettle/ Contrasting Color (CC) - Over the Rainbow Panoramic Gradient
- Main Color (MC) - Turquoise Pool Kettle / Contrasting Color (CC) - Turquoise Pool Panoramic Gradient
- Main Color (MC) -Brass and Steam Kettle / Contrasting Color (CC) - Brass and Steam Panoramic Gradient
- Main Color (MC) - Hummingbird Kettle / Contrasting Color (CC) - Hummingbird Panoramic Gradient
Sizes and number of 100g skeins:
- XS - 30" and S - 34" - 3 Main Color and 1 Contrasting Color - 4 total
- M - 38" and L - 42" - 4 Main Color and 1 Contrasting Color - 5 total
- 1X - 46" and 2XL - 50" - 5 Main Color and 1 Contrasting Color - 6 total
- 3XL - 54" - 6 Main Color and 1 Contrasting Color - 7 total
Care for all of our yarns: Hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary with your monitor settings.