Oh, My Sweet Westley Kettle-Dyed Semi-Solid skeins, dyed to order
About this Item
This yarn is dyed to order specifically for you in our studio. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
If you're in a hurry, click here to see our currently available (ready to be delivered) kettle-dyed semi-solid items.
About this Color
This is one of our kettle-dyed semi-solid yarns that are rich and savory. Order them in 50g, 100g kettle-dyed, or 150g kettle-dyed skeins to coordinate beautifully with our gradient yarns or our speckled handpainted yarns. Every kettle-dyed skein is immersed in at least two dye baths of different colors to give it a rich, deep semi-solid hue. Gorgeous, hand-dyed yarns in saturated colors work up into beautiful and satisfying projects.
*Oh, My Sweet Westley Kettle-Dyed Semi-Solid* is the most gorgeous deep pink and goes perfectly with our As You Wish Panoramic Gradient that you must have it! Picture darling Buttercup rolling down the hill after her true love.
About Knitcircus Yarn Bases
There is a table below that lists yardage and price of our various yarn bases, or click here for more information.
- Trampoline (100% USA-sourced superwash Merino) - Springy and super soft, our new favorite
- Greatest of Ease (80% superwash Merino/20% nylon) - Our most popular and versatile
- Opulence (80% superwash Merino/10% cashmere/10% nylon) - Luscious and sturdy, returned by popular demand
- Fairy Dust (70% superwash Merino/25% nylon/5% Stellina) - Luxury sparkle and soft
- Lavish (70% superwash Merino/20% cashmere/10% nylon) - Our exclusive blend for extra luxury
- Magnificent (100% superwash Merino) - Springy merino, perfect for sweaters and delightfully warm accessories
- Ringmaster (100% superwash Merino) - Round and squishy and super soft
Notes about this Yarn
- Care for all of our yarns is to hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
- We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary depending on your monitor settings.