Put Me In The Zoo Speckled Gradient, dyed to order
About this Item
This yarn is dyed to order specifically for you in our studio. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
If you're in a hurry, click here to see our currently available (ready to be delivered) items in this colorway (including matching socks sets).
About this Color
This gradient is part of our exclusive Speckled Gradient Collection - simply the best of all possible worlds. It's a speckled handpainted yarn, but the speckles are gradient. Who else could have thought up this amazing juxtaposition?
*Put me in the Zoo Speckled Gradient* is back! This was the first speckled handpainted yarn we created, and it was playfully named for the children's book about a creature with multicolored spots. The creamy sheep (white) is speckled with colors that slowly change from blue to aqua to pink to red.
You can mix and match these yarns with their matching gradients, or pair them with a lovely kettle-dyed semi-solid color. Click here to see all of the various custom-dyed yarns in this color family.
About Knitcircus Yarn Bases
There is a table below that lists yardage and price of our various yarn bases, or click here for more information.
- Trampoline (100% USA-sourced superwash Merino) - Springy and super soft, our new favorite??¨
- Greatest of Ease (80% superwash Merino/20% nylon) - Our most popular and versatile
- Lavish (70% superwash Merino/20% cashmere/10% nylon) - Our exclusive blend for extra luxury
- Fairy Dust (70% superwash Merino/25% nylon/5% Stellina) - Luxury sparkle and soft
- Magnificent (100% superwash Merino) - Springy merino, perfect for sweaters and delightfully warm accessories
- Ringmaster (100% superwash Merino) - Round and squishy and super soft
Notes about this Yarn
- Because of our unique dyeing process, many of our darker colors appear heathered, with small light spots sprinkled throughout. This heathering is normal.
- Care for all of our yarns is to hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
- We've made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary depending on your monitor settings.
Please note: All dyed-to-order yarns take 4-6 weeks to deliver!