Renegade Unicorn Impressionist Handpaint, dyed to order
About this Item
This yarn is dyed to order specifically for you in our studio. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
If you're in a hurry, click here to see our currently available (ready to be delivered) items in this colorway (including matching socks sets).
About this Color
This colorway is part of our Impressionist Handpaint Collection, another Knitcircus exclusive. Rich and vibrant colors dance through the entire cake, with unexpected pops of theme colors throughout. Each cake is absolutely unique and pre-wound for your convenience.
*Renegade Unicorn Impressionist Handpaint* is what happens when the unicorns escape their rainbows and are allowed to run amok! This color is a little darker and a little sassier than our Rainbows and Unicorns color.
This colorway is perfect on its own, or you can pair it with one of our Panoramic Gradient cakes or Kettle-Dyed Semi-Solid skeins.
About Knitcircus Yarn Bases
There is a table below that lists yardage and price of our various yarn bases, or click here for more information.
- Trampoline (100% USA-sourced superwash Merino) - Springy and super soft, our new favorite
- Greatest of Ease (80% superwash Merino/20% nylon) - Our most popular and versatile
- Lavish (70% superwash Merino/20% cashmere/10% nylon) - Our exclusive blend for extra luxury
- Fairy Dust (70% superwash Merino/25% nylon/5% Stellina) - Luxury sparkle and soft
- Magnificent (100% superwash Merino) - Springy merino, perfect for sweaters and delightfully warm accessories
- Ringmaster (100% superwash Merino) - Round and squishy and super soft
Notes about this Yarn
- Because of our unique dyeing process, many of our darker colors appear heathered, with small light spots sprinkled throughout. This heathering is normal.
- Care for all of our yarns is to hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
- We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary depending on your monitor settings.