Through the Looking Glass Kettle-Dyed Semi-Solid, dyed to order
About this Item
This yarn is dyed to order specifically for you in our studio. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
If you're in a hurry, click here to see our currently available (ready to be delivered) kettle-dyed semi-solid items.
About this Color
This is one of our kettle-dyed semi-solid yarns that are rich and savory. Order them in 50g, 100g, or 150g skeins to coordinate beautifully with our gradient yarns or our speckled handpainted yarns. Every kettle-dyed skein is immersed in at least two dye baths of different colors to give it a rich, deep semi-solid hue. Gorgeous, hand-dyed yarns in saturated colors work up into beautiful and satisfying projects.
*Through the Looking Glass Kettle-Dyed Semi-Solid* - Through the Looking Glass is where you will find this beautiful and subtle blue kettle dye. Is it any wonder Alice wore such a lovely dress?
About Knitcircus Yarn Bases
There is a table below that lists yardage and price of our various yarn bases, or click here for more information.
- Trampoline (100% USA-sourced superwash Merino) - Springy and super soft, our new favorite
- Greatest of Ease (80% superwash Merino/20% nylon) - Our most popular and versatile
- Lavish (70% superwash Merino/20% cashmere/10% nylon) - Our exclusive blend for extra luxury
- Fairy Dust (70% superwash Merino/25% nylon/5% Stellina) - Luxury sparkle and soft
- Magnificent (100% superwash Merino) - Springy merino, perfect for sweaters and delightfully warm accessories
- Ringmaster (100% superwash Merino) - Round and squishy and super soft
Notes about this Yarn
- Care for all of our yarns is to hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
- We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary depending on your monitor settings.
Please note: All dyed-to-order yarns take 4-6 weeks to deliver!