Knitcircus Podcast #54
Amy has a new job, guess where?! Jaala also has a few new employees, and we get to hear about them too.
News: Amy has designed a sweater with Knitcircus Yarn, and it has an exciting and unusual construction. Working title: Amy’s V-neck Yoke Sweater.
A Giveaway! A copy of Hunter Hammersen’s Curls is going to be given away! To enter, shoot an email to email@example.com and tell us who accompanies Amy and Jaala as they walk their dogs. We’ll announce the winner on the next podcast!
Mentioned in this episode:
- Elizabeth Green Musselman
- leaf lace, flame tip, fibonacci, feather and fan
- Amy’s Ireland Trip
- Patterns from Hunter Hammersen’s Curls (listed in order mentioned): Caesious, Gridelin,Infuscate, Ianthine, and Icterine
- Elementary, Parks and Recreation
- Vogue Knitting Live
- Meg Swansen’s Knitting Camp
- Amy’s 13 Tips for Faster Knitting class at Vogue Knitting Live
- Stephen West, StevenBe, Arne & Carlos, Susan B Anderson
- Madison Knitter’s Guild Knit In
- Patty Lyons