Knitcircus Podcast #9
The latest episode is up!
Amy dishes on different knitting events, Jaala finds yarns that make knitters say, “Ooh,” and a review of the biggest knitting book ever, literally.
Mentioned this episode:
- Madrona Winter Retreat
- Knitcircus Retreat
- Vogue Knitting Live
- Interweave Knitting Lab
- Sock Summit
- Knitting Camp
- Habu Textiles
- Rowan Kidsilk Haze and Kidsilk Haze Stripe
- Lorna’s Laces
- The Traveling Sweater by Karen Alfke
- Hitchhikerby Martina Behm
- The Knitter’s Handbook by Montse Stanley
- The Principles of Knitting by June Hemmons Hiatt
- Rowan Aran Knits by Martin Storey
- Unfortunately, a technical difficulty prevented the German Twisted Cast-On video form going up on the Knitcircus You Tube channel, but it will appear as soon as possible.