Abrielle Hat Kit, ready to ship
Mosaic knitting is a great way to get some colorwork into your knitting.
Only one strand is carried and worked at a time and the interest is
created by slipped stitches. This hat is a great first mosaic project.
The sample was blocked into a tam shape, with a flat crown, but you
could leave it in a more beanie-like form if you prefer.
Brim measures: 17, 18.5, 19 inches
Finished length: 10.5, 10.5, 11.5 inches
TO FIT HEAD
18-21, 19.5-22, 21-24 inches around.
Shown in Small
This yarn is ready to ship from our studio to your favorite knitting chair.
The Abrielle Hat is designed by Elizabeth Morrison. This kit includes:
- (1) 50g gradient cake, see notes on colors below
- (1) 50g semi-solid cake, see notes on colors below
- pattern - make sure to choose YES from the drop-down menu, otherwise no pattern will be sent and you can purchase the pattern yourself from Ravelry.com. See notes below on pattern.
Colors available: choose from dropdown menu:
- The Miss Bennets/Netherfield Ball
- Mistress of Myself/Cottage By the Sea
- Sea of Tranquility/Ducklings on Parade
- Brass and Steam/Silver Lining
NOTE: Featured in sample are the colorways The Miss Bennets/Netherfield Ball.
Sizing: The kit includes enough yarn to make one hat in the size of your choice: Small, Medium, or Large. Pictured in photo: Small size
Yarn Base Available:
Ringmaster - worsted weight (100% superwash Merino) - 185 yards/100g. Round and super soft
Is your favorite color combination sold out?
- Order here for a dyed-to-order kit
This kit includes the pattern if you choose it from the dropdown menu. Ravelry download code is included with pattern purchase. Redeem your unique code upon checkout on Ravelry.com to receive your digital copy.
Care for all of our yarns: Hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary with your monitor settings.