Black Sheep Cowl Yarn Pack
Two beautifully complementary colorways, this quick and easy cowl will be your go-to project for gifts and to keep you toasty all winter. Ribbing, stripes and an easy slipped stitch pattern make for effortless colorwork as you'll only be working with one yarn at a time!
And voila! Your cowl is complete.
This yarn is ready to ship from our studio to your favorite knitting chair.
The Black Sheep Cowl is designed by Michelette Richardson. This pack includes:
- (2) 100g skeins of yarn, please choose color combination from dropdown menu
- Island of Misfit Toys Speckle/Clear Skies Ahead Semi-solid
- The Great Pumpkin Speckle/Quoth the Raven Semi-solid
- Slow and Steady Speckle/Creamy Sheep Semi-solid
- Rainbow in the Dark Speckle/Silver Lining Semi-solid
- The Beacons Are Lit Speckle/Cut the Mustard Semi-solid
The pack includes enough yarn to make one cowl. Note: Blue/Pink cowl in photo uses Island of Misfit Toys/Clear Skies Ahead. Black/Orange cowl in photo uses The Great Pumpkin/Quoth the Raven
Is your favorite color combination sold out?
- Order here for a dyed-to-order pack
This yarn pack does not include the pattern. Please find and purchase your pattern on Etsy, where you can easily download the pattern to your library at the same time.
Care for all of our yarns: Hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary with your monitor settings.