All The Bacon And Eggs You Have Chromatic Gradient Matching Socks Set, dyed to order
About this Item
This yarn is dyed to order specifically for you in our studio. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- If you're in a hurry, click here to see our currently available (ready to be delivered) socks sets in this colorway.
- Click here if you want to see everything we offer in All the Bacon and Eggs you Have, including larger cakes for shawl, scarves, and sweaters.
About Chromatic Matching Socks Sets
Dyed-to-match gradient socks sets make perfect slow-striping socks. You choose to start from the center of the cake or the outside! If you start with the same color for each sock, you'll have maternal twins - every stitch of one sock matches the other exactly.
Sizes - We dye socks for any size! Whether you want to fit a toddler or the captain of the football team, Knitcircus Sock Sets are ready for the job. Choose the perfect size for your project, all wound into two cakes dyed together so your socks will match! We recommend working toe-up socks whenever possible so you never stop knitting before your gradient finishes with a flourish.
- Small socks set - approximately 200 yds/set. Perfect for wristwarmers, children’s socks/mittens or women’s anklets.
- Medium socks set - approximately 300 yds/set. For women’s mid-calf socks sizes 5-10, women’s mittens, Men’s size 6-8 or kids’ knee socks.
- Large socks set - approximately 400 yds/set. Women’s size 11-13, Men’s size 9-11, men’s mittens or women’s knee socks.
About this Color
This gradient is part of our Chromatics Collection - a sweet array of single-color gradients moving from light to dark.
*All The Bacon And Eggs You Have Chromatic Gradient - Breakfast foods can serve many purposes. This one captures the sunny personality of a perfect, farm-fresh egg. A smooth chromatic gradient that moves through six shades of creamy to deep golden yellow. This colorway is perfect on its own, for matching with any of our Chromatic Gradients, or mixing with Panoramic Gradients with pink elements! We think Ron Swanson would approve.
This colorway is perfect on its own, for pairing with any of our other Chromatic Gradients, or mixing with Panoramic Gradients.
About Knitcircus Yarn Bases
Notes about Knitcircus Yarns
- This listing is for sock yarn only. You will not receive a completed pair of socks.
- Because of our unique dyeing process, many of our darker colors appear heathered, with small light spots sprinkled throughout. This heathering is normal.
- Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
- We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary depending on your monitor settings.