Uknity Scarf Yarn Pack
"Uknity is knitted in two pieces, beginning with solid triangles at each end, then changing to stripes along the two sides. Curving ribbons of lace alternate with the striped sections and give the stripes a gentle ripple. The center of the scarf is especially eye-catching, with mirrored points of lace meeting seamlessly tip to tip.
Uniting interesting construction, lovely lace and color play, this engaging knit is sure to fly off your needles!" --from the designer
This yarn is ready to ship from our studio to your favorite knitting chair.
This scarf pattern is available in two sizes. Size small scarf shown in April Skies (blues and grays on model). Size large shown in Growing Like a Weed (grays, greens, and blues on mannequin).
The Uknity Scarf is designed by Jen Weissman. This pack includes:
- (2) 100g skeins and (1) 50g skein of Greatest of Ease in the colorway Creamy Sheep
- Large matching socks set in gradient colorway of your choice, please choose colorway from drop down menu
- (2) 100g skeins of Greatest of Ease in the colorway Creamy Sheep
- Medium matching socks set in gradient colorway of your choice, please choose colorway from drop down menu
The pack includes enough yarn to make one scarf in a size large or size medium (choose size from drop down menu).
Colorways available: Growing Like a Weed, April Skies, Never Enough Knitting, Peace Love and Understanding, Love is Love, Wallflower, Rise and Shine, Joie de Vivre, and Mint Festival
Is your favorite colorway sold out?
- Order here for a custom-dyed kit. Dyed to order kits ship out in 6-8 weeks.
This pack does not include the pattern. Please find and purchase your pattern on Ravelry, where you can easily download the pattern to your library at the same time.
Care for all of our yarns: Hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary with your monitor settings.