Felted Sky presents: Fall Leaves Needle Felting Kit
This is a great beginner's needle felting project that produces six decorative fall leaves that are based on real leaf types: dogwood, tulip poplar, maple, oak, sweetgum and birch. The perfect addition to your seasonal fall decor. Display them in a centerpiece or on a mantle, or you could add them to a wreath, garland, or seasonal nature table.
Perfect for gifting to your fiber-loving friend or family member, or treat yourself! Needle felting is a fun and stress-relieving art form. Its a lovely group activity to do with a few of your favorite people or equally suited to quiet self time. Here at Felted Sky we encourage you to make room in your life for creativity. Pair this kit with warm slippers, hot tea or cocoa, listening to some soothing tunes, and winding down at the end of the day... felting is good cold-weather medicine!
Felting time: about 20 minutes per leaf depending on individual felting speed. Find Felted Sky foam mats here (kits do not include a mat, so you'll want one of these mats to get started).
This kit contains:
- our exclusive thick prefelt in six colors
- wool roving to decorate the leaves
- detailed instruction sheet
- two color-coded felting needles in a handy paper sleeve
- paper leaf pattern
- beginner's guide to needle felting
- link to video instructions
- scissors to cut out the paper leaf patterns and the felt leaf shapes
- extra felting needles (optional). Some people tend to break needles, especially those new to needle felting. If you want to be sure that you have plenty of needles on hand to complete this entire project without interruption, extras can be found here
*All of my kits are suitable for beginners because the picture instructions and video tutorials show exactly what to do. Because needle felting needles are very sharp, this kit is NOT recommended for children under 10 yrs. Parental supervision is necessary for children to make sure they handle the needle carefully.