2017-18 Gradient Yarn Club - 6 packages - CLOSED
This product is unavailable
This club is closed for new sign-ups. Please look here for current clubs open for new subscriptions.
2017 Gradient Yarn Club, 6 packages
We offer two ways to pay!
- Add this item to your cart (Add to Cart, above) and checkout, then you'll be paid up for the year to come and your purchase will be trackable through our web site. If you choose this option, shipping will be added during checkout.
- Click on one of the "Subscribe" buttons (below) and you'll be redirected to PayPal where you can make 6 equal payments - one today, and then every 60 days until all 6 payments are complete. The Paypal option has the cost of shipping included, which is why it looks more expensive.
|International (non-North American) Addresses|
Knitcircus's premiere yarn club, the Gradient Club gives you a year's worth of exclusive gradients. All club yarns are luxurious wool-based yarns, some spun just for Knitcircus out of USA Merino wool. The Gradient Club includes 6 packages: three-100g/approx 400-yard cakes of fingering weight yarn, 1 Medium Socks Set in fingering weight yarn (75g/300 yards total), one-150g/600 yard cake of fingering weight yarn, and one-100g/250 yard cake of DK/worsted-weight yarn. Two colorways will feature Knitcircus's own Impressionist Speckled Gradient dye technique, and four yarns will feature a classic long-striping handpainted gradient.
Each package includes a note detailing the color inspiration and a list of suggested patterns.
Every package also includes a wonderful knitting-related treat. These may be seasonal or color-inspired gifts, and include collaborations with small woman-owned and fair-trade businesses, from one-woman operations to nationally recognized brands.
Shipping costs are as follows:
- USA - $24 for six shipments
- Canada - $38 for six shipments
- International - $58 for six shipments
Shipments are sent in September 2017, November 2017, January 2018, March 2018, May 2018, and July 2018
PLEASE NOTE: images in graphic are past colorways; the new ones are a secret!