3 Color Cashmere Cowl Kit
From the designer: "Oh, this is a lovely little pattern to let the days go by while peacefully knitting away… There are no complex stitches in this cowl, just putting together some stripes, texture and lace as they suit you best. The yarn I used was a bit of a luxury, just perfect to spoil yourself with something luscious around your neck."
We've put together five different semi-solid kits, but if you'd like to put together your own, simply choose three different 50g semi-solid skeins in our fingering weight yarn bases here.
This yarn is ready to ship from our studio to your favorite knitting chair.
The 3 Color Cashmere Cowl is designed by Joji Locatelli. This kit includes:
- (3) 50g semi-solid skeins in our Opulence yarn base in color combo of your choice - please choose from drop down menus
pattern - make sure to choose YES from the drop-down menu, otherwise no pattern will be sent and you can purchase the pattern yourself from Ravelry.com. See notes below on pattern.
- Dahlia/Chimney Sweep/Silver Lining OR
- Party Crasher/Chimney Sweep/Silver Lining OR
- Glitter Cannon/Chimney Sweep/Silver Lining OR
- Fan Girl/Chimney Sweep/Silver Lining OR
Crowd Surfing/Chimney Sweep/Silver Lining OR
- Rhymes With Orange/The Sensible Ms. Dashwood/Sweet Dreams OR
- Honeydew/Hobbit Hole/On the Catwalk OR
- Quoth the Raven/Bedrock/Creamy Sheep OR
- Blue Agave/Fly Me to the Moon/Ice Age Trail OR
- Nobody But You/This Little Piggy/R.O.U.S.
You will receive enough yarn to make one cowl.
Opulence - fingering (80% superwash Merino/10% cashmere/10% nylon) - 220 yards/50g. Next-to-skin soft.
Is your favorite colorway sold out?
Order here for a dyed-to-order kit. Custom-dyed kits take 4-6 weeks to deliver.
This kit includes a printed copy of the pattern if you choose it from the dropdown menu.
Care for all of our yarns: Hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary with your monitor settings.