Arte Nuova Cowl Yarn Pack
Use a speckled skein and a semi-solid skein to create a stranded work of art. And with DK-weight yarn, it will fly off your needles!
"The Arte Nuova Cowl is a celebration of colourwork in the form of a cosy, luxurious Winter warmer. The colourwork design takes light inspiration from Art Deco architecture, featuring geometric, interlaced lines and shapes. The cowl is gently shaped to optimise fit and has sufficient depth to allow it to drape beautifully around the neck whilst still offering warmth and comfort."--from the designer
Please note: All dyed-to-order yarns take 6-8 weeks to deliver.
Arte Nuova Cowl is designed by Rachel Illsley. The cowl yarn pack includes:
(1) 100g speckled skein of yarn, choose color combination and yarn base from dropdown menu
(1) 100g semi-solid skein of yarn, choose color combination and yarn base from dropdown menu
- Grape Stomping Speckles/Tumbleweed Semi-solid
- We're Wolves Speckles/Silver Lining Semi-solid
- The Last Homely House Speckles/In a Pickle Semi-solid
- We Scare Because We Care Speckles/Persist Pink Semi-solid
The pack includes enough yarn to make one cowl. Note: Cowl in photo uses Grape Stomping Speckles/Tumbleweed Semi-solid.
Want to cast on right away?
Order here for a ready-to-ship kit from our studio to your favorite knitting chair.
This yarn pack does not include the pattern. Please find and purchase your pattern on Ravelry, where you can easily download the pattern to your library at the same time.
Care for all of our yarns: Hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary with your monitor settings.