As You Wish 100g Repeating Gradient, Greatest of Ease, dyed to order
About this Item
This yarn is dyed to order specifically for you in our studio. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Click here to see everything we offer in As You Wish, including larger cakes for shawl, scarves, and sweaters as well as ready-to-ship items.
- Click here to see our currently available (ready to be delivered) repeating gradients in this colorway.
About this Color
This gradient is part of our Repeating Gradient Collection - gorgeous, hand-dyed, gradient yarn in saturated colors with short stripes throughout the cake. These gradients work up into beautiful and satisfying projects.
This type of cake is different than our standard gradients because there are more stripes, and the stripes are shorter. Instead of the 6 stripes we see in a standard gradient, our Repeating Gradient cakes repeat the colors so that there are 16 stripes. Therefore, you may want to choose a project with shorter stitch counts or a project that has both short and long stitch counts in each row. If you use the yarn for projects with very long stitch counts, the striping might look different or pool. We recommend choosing one of our kits for this item.
*As You Wish Repeating Gradient* - That day, she was amazed to discover that when he was saying "As you wish", what he meant was, "I love you." And even more amazing was the day she realized she truly loved him back. This is our version of the color of "wuv, twoo wuv."
This colorway is perfect on its own, for matching with any of our Chromatic Gradients, or mixing with other Panoramic Gradients.
About this Yarn Base
Greatest of Ease - fingering (80% superwash Merino/20% nylon), 400 yds/100g. This yarn base is our perennial best seller, and is truly versatile. Click here for more information about our different yarn bases.
Notes about this Yarn
- Because of our unique dyeing process, many of our darker colors appear heathered, with small light spots sprinkled throughout. This heathering is normal.
- Care for all of our yarns is to hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
- We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary depending on your monitor settings.