Beddington Shawl Kit
Use a Knitcircus gradient cake for effortless color changes in this stunning lace shawl. Knit in DK yarn, it's a quick knit!
"Beddington is a top-down crescent shawl featuring two different lace patterns. A small one-skein shawlette, this piece will be a great addition to your wardrobe for any occasion, but especially for blueberry picking! Pattern notes include details on how to adjust the size of your shawl easily."--from the designer
This yarn is ready to ship from our studio to your favorite knitting chair.
The Beddington Shawl is designed by Jen Lucas. This kit includes:
- 150g gradient cake in color of your choice - please choose from drop down menu
- pattern - make sure to choose YES from the drop-down menu, otherwise no pattern will be sent and you can purchase the pattern yourself from Ravelry.com. See notes below on pattern.
Pattern includes written instructions for charts.
Wingspan: 60”; Depth: 13”
16 sts & 28 rows = 4” in St st
Gauge is not critical in this pattern, but a different gauge will affect yardage and size of shawl
- 350 yards of DK weight yarn
- US Size 5 (3.75mm), 24” circular needle or longer
- Tapestry needle
- Blocking wires and/or pins
You will receive enough yarn to make one shawl. Note: The photo in the listing uses the colorway Never Enough Knitting
Colors Available: Never Enough Knitting, Shades of Gray, Leaf Pile Leap, Rise and Shine
Yarn Base Available: Divine DK - DK weight (100% superwash Merino), 390 yds/150g. Wonderfully soft, ideal for accessories and garments alike.
Is your favorite colorway sold out?
- Order here for a dyed-to-order kit
This kit includes the pattern if you choose it from the dropdown menu.
Care for all of our yarns: Hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary with your monitor settings.