Big Top Birthday Panoramic Gradient, various bases and sizes, ready to ship - SALE - SECONDS
About this Item
This yarn is ready to ship from our studio to your favorite knitting chair.
This dye-lot is from the Scratch and Dent shelf - in some cases there are a few errant spots where they don't belong. In other cases, one of the colors may have bled slightly into another color, creating a 7th color in our gradient. These cakes of luxury yarn are slightly unpredictable, but we only sell absolutely perfect yarns for full price! Our mistake is a boon for you!! Note that sale yarns are not returnable.
About this Color
This gradient is one of our Panoramic Gradients - gorgeous, hand-dyed, gradient yarn in saturated colors with smooth color transitions throughout the cake. These gradients work up into beautiful and satisfying projects.
We rolled out the *Big Top Birthday Panoramic Gradient* just for you to celebrate our one-year studio birthday! The voting came in and this was the top color picked by our amazing Facebook friends.
If you love this color but want a perfect cake or a different base size, click here for what we have currently available.
About Knitcircus Yarn Bases
There is a table below that lists yardage and price of our various yarn bases, or click here for more information.
- Trampoline (100% USA-sourced superwash Merino) - Springy and super soft, our new favorite
- Greatest of Ease (80% superwash Merino/20% nylon) - Our most popular and versatile
- Opulence (80% superwash Merion/10% Cashmere/10% nylon) - Soft and sturdy, back by popular demand
- Parasol (70% Merino/30% Mulberry silk) - Rich and luxurious with amazing drape
- Fairy Dust (70% superwash Merino/25% nylon/5% Stellina) - Luxury sparkle and soft
- Magnificent (100% superwash Merino) - Springy merino, perfect for sweaters and delightfully warm accessories
- Ringmaster (100% superwash Merino) - Round and squishy and super soft
Notes about Knitcircus Yarns
- Because of our unique dyeing process, many of our darker colors appear heathered, with small light spots sprinkled throughout. This heathering is normal.
- Care for all of our yarns is to hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
- We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary depending on your monitor settings.