Brass and Steam Impressionist Gradient, dyed to order
About this Item
This one-of-a-kind yarn is dyed to order specifically for you in our studio. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
If you're in a hurry, click here to see our currently available (ready to be delivered) items in this colorway (including matching socks sets).
About this Color
This gradient is part of our Impressionist Collection - a watercolor lover's paradise. You will find these types of gradients only at Knitcircus. The colors change slowly from one main color to the next, with unexpected pops of theme colors throughout. Each one is truly unique! Luxury yarn (choose your base), pre-wound into a cake for your convenience.
*Brass and Steam Impressionist Gradient* - We've taken one of our most popular colors and made it impressionist style! Brassy yellow and steamy gray meet and mingle with dark gray and bight yellow. There's nothing else quite like it; and nothing is more steampunk than that.
Because of the unique and artistic dyeing methods we use, no two cakes will be exactly alike, and the dye-lots vary slightly depending on the artist dyeing them! The photos shown here are just some cakes that represent this colorway.
About Knitcircus Yarn Bases
There is a brief description of our yarns below, or click here for more information.
- Trampoline (100% USA-sourced superwash Merino) - Springy and super soft, our new favorite
- Greatest of Ease (80% superwash Merino/20% nylon) - Our most popular and versatile
- Opulence (80% superwash Merion/10% Cashmere/10% nylon) - Soft and sturdy, back by popular demand
- Parasol (70% Merino/30% Mulberry silk) - Rich and luxurious with amazing drape
- Fairy Dust (70% superwash Merino/25% nylon/5% Stellina) - Luxury sparkle and soft
- Magnificent (100% superwash Merino) - Springy merino, perfect for sweaters and delightfully warm accessories
- Ringmaster (100% superwash Merino) - Round and squishy and super soft
Notes about Knitcircus Yarns
- Impressionist cakes are unique - yours will not look exactly like the photos.
- Because of our unique dyeing process, many of our darker colors appear heathered, with small light spots sprinkled throughout. This heathering is normal.
- Care for all of our yarns is to hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
- We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary depending on your monitor settings.