Brass and Steam Panoramic Gradient, various bases and sizes, ready to ship - SALE - SECONDS
About this Item
This yarn is ready to ship from our studio to your favorite knitting chair.
This dye-lot is from the Scratch and Dent shelf - in some cases there are a few errant spots where they don't belong. In other cases, one of the colors may have bled slightly into another color, creating a 7th color in our gradient. These cakes of luxury yarn are slightly unpredictable, but we only sell absolutely perfect yarns for full price! Our mistake is a boon for you!! Note that sale yarns are not returnable.
About this Color
This gradient is one of our Panoramic Gradients - gorgeous, hand-dyed, gradient yarn in saturated colors with smooth color transitions throughout the cake. These gradients work up into beautiful and satisfying projects.
*Brass and Steam Panoramic Gradient* is our popular version of Steam Punk - bright brass fades through smoky frosted metal to soft grayish brown. Whether you'd like to knit the “Age of Brass and Steam Kerchief” by Orange Flower Yarns, or our own “Industrial Revolution” scarf, this is a gorgeous steampunk color to meet your retro/futuristic needs!
If you love this color but want a perfect cake or a different base size, click here to custom order this colorway
About Knitcircus Yarn Bases
There is a table below that lists yardage and price of our various yarn bases, or click here for more information.
- Trampoline (100% USA-sourced superwash Merino) - Springy and super soft, our new favorite
- Greatest of Ease (80% superwash Merino/20% nylon) - Our most popular and versatile
- Opulence (80% superwash Merion/10% Cashmere/10% nylon) - Soft and sturdy, back by popular demand
- Parasol (70% Merino/30% Mulberry silk) - Rich and luxurious with amazing drape
- Fairy Dust (70% superwash Merino/25% nylon/5% Stellina) - Luxury sparkle and soft
- Magnificent (100% superwash Merino) - Springy merino, perfect for sweaters and delightfully warm accessories
- Ringmaster (100% superwash Merino) - Round and squishy and super soft
Notes about Knitcircus Yarns
- Because of our unique dyeing process, many of our darker colors appear heathered, with small light spots sprinkled throughout. This heathering is normal.
- Care for this yarn is to hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
- We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary depending on your monitor settings.