Breathe and Hope Shawl by Casapinka
This pattern was designed for LYS Day (April 25) but it was canceled due to COVID. It's an asymmetrical boomerang-shaped shawl that uses a semi-solid paired with a speckle for a perfectly wearable shawl. It measures 15" deep and 78" at the neck edge.
This pack is dyed to order in 4-6 weeks.
The pack includes enough yarn to make one shawl. Note: Shawl in photo is Casapinka's sample. Choose from our curated color combinations to create your own Knitcircus version of her shawl. We do not offer the color combination shown knitted up in the sample; it is not our yarn, so we can't replicate it.
Breathe and Hope Shawl is designed by Casapinka. This pack includes:
- (2) 100g skeins of yarn in the yarn base and color combination of your choice, please choose from drop down menu.
Spectacular - fingering (100% superwash Merino wool) - 400 yds/100g. Single-ply, shiny, and soft. These skeins weigh approximately 120g, giving you nearly 480 yards per skein! Click here for more information about our different yarn bases.
Greatest of Ease - fingering (80% superwash Merino/20% nylon), 400 yds/100g. This yarn base is our perennial best seller, and is truly versatile.
Trampoline - fingering (100% USA superwash Merino wool), 440 yds/100g. This yarn base is our exclusive USA-sourced and USA-spun wool.
Breathtaking BFL - fingering (100% superwash Blue-faced Leicester wool) - 410 yds/100g. This lustrous, longwool breed boasts a wooly halo and is a favorite among knitters.
Flying Trapeze - fingering (90% superwash Targhee wool/10% nylon) - 410 yds/100g. Our Targhee is a Fine Wool breed yarn that is 100% made in the USA.
Opulence - (80% superwash Merino/10% cashmere/10% nylon), 440 yds/100g. This yarn is luscious and sturdy, returned by popular demand.
Colors combinations available:
- Wild Child Speckles + Crowd Surfing Semi-solid
- Welcome to the Good Place Speckles + Persist Pink Semi-solid
- Strut Your Stuff Speckles + Chain of Lakes Semi-solid
- Make Like a Tree Speckles + Cranberry Sauce Semi-solid
- Night Circus Speckles + Bedrock Semi-solid
- Mistress of Myself Speckles + The Sensible Ms. Dashwood Semi-solid
- Over the Rainbow Speckles + Blue Radley Semi-solid
- Brass and Steam Speckles + Yellow Brick Road Semi-solid
- Lady of the Lake Handpaint + Sweet Dreams Semi-solid
- Takes Two to Tango Speckles + Ruby Slippers Semi-solid
- Fishing in Quebec Speckles + Creamy Sheep Semi-solid
If you'd like to create your own custom color combination, use these links to order (2) 100g fingering weight skeins of your choice:
Check out our 100g fingering weight speckled skeins here.
Check out our 100g fingering weight semi-solid skeins here.
In a hurry to cast on right away?
- Order here for a pack ready-to-ship from our studio to your favorite knitting chair.
This yarn pack does not include the pattern. Please find and purchase your pattern here, where you can easily download the pattern to your Ravelry library at the same time.
Care for all of our yarns: Hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary with your monitor settings.