Bromeliad Shawl Yarn Pack
Garter stitch, lace, and speckles - oh my! Dominique Trad's Bromeliad shawl boasts only 12 purl rows in the whole shawl, with an easy and gorgeous lace stitch pattern. We've cooked up three different colorways so there's something for every style.
This yarn is ready to ship from our studio to your favorite knitting chair.
The Bromeliad Shawl is designed by Dominique Trad. This yarn pack includes 300g of yarn total:
- 100g skein of speckled yarn
- (2) - 100g skeins of semi-solid yarn
- Believe in Miracles Speckle/Teal Magnolias Semi-solid/Creamy Sheep
- Electric Mayhem Speckle/Quoth the Raven Semi-solid/Crowd Surfing Semi-solid
- Mistress of Myself Speckle/The Sensible Ms. Dashwood Semi-solid/Cottage by the Sea Semi-solid
Yarn Base: Trampoline - fingering (100% superwash Merino) - 440 yards/100g. Springy merino.
The yarn pack includes enough yarn to make one shawl. Note: Shawl in photo uses the color combination Believe in Miracles/Teal Magnolias Semi-solid/Creamy Sheep
Is your favorite color sold out?
- Order here for a custom-dyed kit. Dyed-to-order kits ship out in 4-6 weeks.
This yarn pack does not include the pattern. Please find and purchase your pattern on Ravelry, where you can easily download the pattern to your library at the same time.
Care for all of our yarns: Hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary with your monitor settings.