Clapotis Chromatic Yarn Pack, Ringmaster, dyed to order
The Clapotis by Kate Gilbert is probably known for being one of the most popular patterns of all time on both knitty.com and Ravelry.com, and for good reason! This bias-knit, dropped stitch pattern is easily modifiable and offers the best kind of knitting: it's easy enough to memorize but interesting enough to keep you engaged. Make sure you check out the instructions below for how to use your yarn so you don't run out!
We're highlighting our Chromatic Gradient pairs in this scarf, so that your color of choice will shade from light to dark, seamlessly, across your knitting. As we release new Chromatic Gradient pairs this year, we will add yarn pack combinations you can choose from for your favorite shade of Clapotis.
This yarn is dyed to order and will ship in 4-6 weeks.
Want a yarn pack right away?
- Check here for ready to ship yarn packs that are in stock.
The Clapotis Scarf is designed by Kate Gilbert. This yarn pack includes:
- Two (2) 100g Chromatic Gradient Cakes in our Ringmaster yarn in colorway combination of your choice (please choose from drop-down menu).
- The yarn pack includes enough yarn to make one scarf. We used about 28 grams for the first section of the scarf, 140 grams for the main body of the scarf, and about 28 grams for the final section.
- Pattern is not included with the yarn. Please print this free pattern from knitty.com.
Want a different color combination?
- Make a note in your order regarding which gradient colorways to substitute. Dyed-to-order yarn packs ship out in 4-6 weeks.
Ringmaster - worsted weight (100% superwash Merino) - 250 yards/100g. Round and super soft
Care for all of our yarns: Hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary with your monitor settings.