Cyberpunk Cowl by Rae Gronmark
The brilliance of this design is that it's a two-color knit but you only knit with one yarn at a time! Slipping stitches effortlessly creates a stained glass look and shows off your favorite Modernist colorway, framed by a coordinating semi-solid.
"Cyberpunk was inspired by my lifelong love affair with science fiction. I’ve always loved the aesthetic of 80s science fiction films that juxtapose bright, neon lights against a gritty, film noir backdrop. Similarly, the colorwork of Cyberpunk utilizes a bright, saturated color to mimic light glowing through metal grates. Perfect for the days when you feel just a bit surreal."--from the designer
This yarn pack is dyed to order in 4-6 weeks.
Cyberpunk Cowl is designed by Rae Gronmark
The cowl yarn pack includes:
- (1) 50g Modernist cake of yarn, choose color combination from dropdown menu
- (1) 100g semi-solid skein of yarn, choose color combination from dropdown menu
- Electric Mayhem Modernist/Quoth the Raven Semi-solid
- Harvest Moon Modernist/Cranberry Sauce Semi-solid
- Backyard Bouquet Modernist/Plenty of Fish Semi-solid
- Paint the Town Modernist/Fly Me to the Moon Semi-solid
Greatest of Ease - fingering (80% superwash Merino/20% nylon) - 400 yards/100g. Great stitch definition, soft and springy. Our most popular base.
The pack includes enough yarn to make one cowl.Note: Cowl in photo uses Electric Mayhem Modernist/Quoth the Raven Semi-solid.
Want to cast on right away?
- Order here for a ready-to-ship kit from our studio to your favorite knitting chair.
This yarn pack does not include the pattern. Please find and purchase your pattern here, where you can easily download the pattern to your Ravelry library at the same time.
Care for all of our yarns: Hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary with your monitor settings.