Dewdrops Shawl Kit, ready to ship
Using a 100g speckled skein and a 50g semi-solid for the border, this shawl is a delight to knit. Frame your favorite speckled colorway with a coordinating semi-solid for a quick shoulder wrap.
"Will your next shawl be bottom-up or top-down? I couldn’t decide either, so I designed Dewdrops, a shawl that incorporates both.
First, a centre triangle with simple eyelet patterning is knitted from the bottom up and bound off. Then, stitches are picked up for a lace rib border that is knitted from the top down with a contrasting colour. Each side of the lace rib has a beautiful and slightly different look.
Dewdrops was designed with speckled and slightly variegated yarns mind, and the centre triangle with its droplet pattern is especially well-suited for them. Match that with a more solid colourway for the border, and you’ve got a beautiful shawl.
Woolenberry patterns include complete & clear knitting instructions with beautiful hand-drawn illustrations, giving you a smooth and cherished knitting experience. This is a pattern you’ll want to knit again and again." --Janina Kallio
This yarn is ready to ship from our studio to your favorite knitting chair.
The kit includes enough yarn to make one shawl. Note: Shawl in photo uses the colorway Sugar and Spice speckles and Wine O'Clock semi-solid.
The Dewdrops Shawl is designed by Janina Kallio. This kit includes:
- 100g skein of speckled yarn and 50g semi-solid skein in colorway combination of your choice, please choose color and base from drop down menu.
- pattern - make sure to choose YES from the drop-down menu, otherwise no pattern will be sent and you can purchase the pattern yourself from Ravelry.com. See notes below on pattern.
Base: Greatest of Ease - fingering (80% superwash Merino/20% nylon) - 400 yards/100g. Great stitch definition, soft and springy. Our most popular base.
- Sugar and Spice speckles/Wine O'Clock semi-solid
- Brass and Steam speckles/Ducklings on Parade semi-solid
- Fig and Prosciutto speckles/Paris Twilight semi-solid
- Sagebrush Cowgirl speckles/Chimney Sweep semi-solid
Is your favorite colorway sold out?
- Order here for a dyed-to-order kit
This kit includes the pattern if you choose it from the dropdown menu. If the pattern is sold out here, please find and purchase your pattern here, where you can easily download the pattern to your Ravelry library at the same time.
Care for all of our yarns: Hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary with your monitor settings.