Electric Mayhem Extreme Striped Matching Socks Set, dyed to order
About this Item
This yarn is dyed to order specifically for you in our studio. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Click here if you want to see everything we offer in Electric Mayhem, including larger cakes for shawl, scarves, and sweaters as well as ready-to-ship items.
- Click here if you want to see all of the Striped Socks we offer!
About Extreme Striped Matching Socks Sets
Gradient-Striped Sock Yarn was invented by Knitcircus Dyer Jaala Spiro. This unique dyeing technique creates short stripes for instant gratification and an overall gradient effect. The main color of the sock changes slowly as you knit - from almost completely one color to almost completely another. The gradients and the stripes happen magically as you knit! No knots in your socks.
Sizes - We dye socks for any size! Whether you want to fit a toddler or the captain of the football team, Knitcircus Sock Sets are ready for the job. Choose the perfect size for your project, all wound into two cakes dyed together so your socks will match! We recommend working toe-up socks whenever possible so you never stop knitting before your gradient finishes with a flourish.
- Small socks set - approximately 200 yds/set. Perfect for wristwarmers, children’s socks/mittens or women’s anklets.
- Medium socks set - approximately 300 yds/set. For women’s mid-calf socks sizes 5-10, women’s mittens, Men’s size 6-8 or kids’ knee socks.
- Large socks set - approximately 400 yds/set. Women’s size 11-13, Men’s size 9-11, men’s mittens or women’s knee socks.
About this Color
This colorway is an EXTREME stripe, which means that both the foreground AND background colors shift as you knit. How do we make these? Nobody knows.
Channel your inner wild child with *Electric Mayhem Extreme Stripes*, our ode to all things neon and the Muppets in-house band. You'll be an "Animal" in these fun socks!
About Knitcircus Yarn Bases
Notes about this Yarn
- This listing is for sock yarn only. You will not receive a completed pair of socks.
- Because of our unique dyeing process, many of our darker colors appear heathered, with small light spots sprinkled throughout. This heathering is normal.
- Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
- We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary depending on your monitor settings.