Eureka Shawl Kit, dyed to order
Here's the perfect shawl for Knitcircus yarns! Use an Impressionist cake and a gradient, and the yarns tell you when to switch to the next stitch pattern in the pattern! Simple stockinette and easy lace combine for a delightfully quick DK-weight project. And voila - you're done!
This asymmetrical triangle is fun to knit and has excellent wingspan.
Finished measurements: 72” wingspan, 16.5” depth to point.
This yarn pack is dyed to order in 4-6 weeks.
The Eureka Shawl is designed by Jaala Spiro. This kit includes:
- (2) 100g cakes of Divine DK yarn in the Impressionist/Gradient color combination of your choice, choose from dropdown menus
- Eureka pattern (see below)
- Eureka Impressionist + Shades of Gray Gradient
- Frog and Toad Impressionist + Mint Festival Gradient
- Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy Impressionist + A Rose By Any Other Name Gradient
The kit includes enough yarn to make one cowl. Note: shawl in photographed sample features Eureka Impressionist + Shades of Gray Gradient
Divine - DK weight (100% superwash Merino) - 260 yards/100g. Wonderfully soft, ideal for accessories and garments alike.
In a hurry to cast on right away?
- Order here for a kit ready-to-ship from our studio to your favorite knitting chair.
This kit includes a printed pattern as well as a digital copy of the pattern, which will be emailed to you. Please include your Ravelry ID upon checkout to have the pattern sent to your Ravelry library as well as your email address. Otherwise the digital pattern will only be sent to you by email.
Care for all of our yarns: Hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary with your monitor settings.