Felted Sky presents: Evergreen Trees Needle Felting Kit
If you're new to needle felting and looking for a fun project to try, we think you'll enjoy making these Holiday trees. They make a great decoration whether used in a scene or on their own.
Perfect for gifting to your fiber-loving friend or family member, or treat yourself! Needle felting is a fun and stress-relieving art form. Its a lovely group activity to do with a few of your favorite people or equally suited to quiet self time. Here at Felted Sky we encourage you to make room in your life for creativity. Pair this kit with warm slippers, hot tea or cocoa, listening to some soothing tunes, and winding down at the end of the day... felting is good cold-weather medicine!
Felting time: about 3 hrs. per tree depending on individual felting speed. Find Felted Sky foam mats here (kits do not include a mat, so you'll want one of these mats to get started).
This kit contains:
- two types of felting wool
- detailed instruction sheet
- branch pattern
- four felting needles
- wood tree trunks
- beginner's guide to needle felting
- link to video instructions
You Will Need:
- a foam mat for needle felting
- extra felting needles (optional). Some people tend to break needles, especially those new to needle felting. If you want to be sure that you have plenty of needles on hand to complete this entire project without interruption, extras can be found here
*All of my kits are suitable for beginners because the picture instructions and video tutorials show exactly what to do. Because needle felting needles are very sharp, this kit is NOT recommended for children under 10 yrs. Parental supervision is necessary for children to make sure they handle the needle carefully.