Fig and Prosciutto Panoramic Gradient Matching Socks Set, dyed to order
Hi Friends! We've re-imagined this color to make dyeing easier and color transitions more seamless. If you've ordered this color after 12/8/2016 your yarn will be made with this new recipe.
About this Item
This yarn is dyed to order specifically for you in our studio. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
If you're in a hurry, click here to see our currently available (ready to be delivered) items in this colorway (including larger cakes for shawls, scarves, and sweaters).
About Panoramic Matching Socks Sets
Dyed-to-match gradient socks sets make perfect slow-striping socks. You choose to start from the center of the cake or the outside! If you start with the same color for each sock, you'll have maternal twins - every stitch of one sock matches the other exactly.
Sizes - We dye socks for any size! Whether you want to fit a toddler or the captain of the football team, Knitcircus Sock Sets are ready for the job. Choose the perfect size for your project, all wound into two cakes dyed together so your socks will match! We recommend working toe-up socks whenever possible so you never stop knitting before your gradient finishes with a flourish.
- Small socks set - approximately 200 yds/set. Perfect for wristwarmers, children’s socks/mittens or women’s anklets.
- Medium socks set - approximately 300 yds/set. For women’s mid-calf socks sizes 5-10, women’s mittens, Men’s size 6-8 or kids’ knee socks.
- Large socks set - approximately 400 yds/set. Women’s size 11-13, Men’s size 9-11, men’s mittens or women’s knee socks.
About this Color
This gradient is one of our Panoramic Gradients - gorgeous, hand-dyed, gradient yarn in saturated colors with smooth color transitions throughout the cake. These gradients work up into beautiful and satisfying projects.
*Fig and Prosciutto Panoramic Gradient* is an appetizing yarn that reminds us of delightful hors d'oeuvers served in the finest yarn cafes! Soft creamy pinks to deep fig purple.
You can mix this colorway with a lovely semi-solid kettle-dyed yarn in the same base, or pair it with a single-color Chromatic gradient. The possibilities are endless!
About Knitcircus Yarn Bases
There is a table below that lists yardage and price of our various yarn bases, or click here for more information.
Notes about Knitcircus Yarns
- Because of our unique dyeing process, many of our darker colors appear heathered, with small light spots sprinkled throughout. This heathering is normal.
- This listing is for the yarn only; you will not receive a pair of finished socks.
- Care for all of our yarns is to hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
- We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary depending on your monitor settings.