Find Your Fade Shawl Kit, dyed to order
Find Your Fade by Andrea Mowry
From the designer: "Starting at a single point and growing, shifting and fading into a piece that begs to be wrapped up in. This asymmetrical triangle shawl uses some clever increasing and decreasing, combined with relaxing garter stitch and simple lace so that you have a fun-to-knit canvas to play with mixing colors on! This shawl is all about making it your own. Let your creativity shine!!"
We knitted our version of this enormously popular design by putting together three different gradient colorways and a single semi-solid skein. We have put together our kits here, or build your own by choosing fingering weight yarns in the following sizes: (2) 150g gradient cakes, (1) 100g gradient cake, and (1) 50g semi-solid skein.
This yarn is dyed to order just for you. Please note: All dyed-to-order yarns take 4-6 weeks to deliver.
The Find Your Fade shawl is designed by Andrea Mowry.
This yarn pack includes the following supplies. All yarns are in the Greatest of Ease yarn base (80% superwash merino/20% nylon and 400yd/100g):
- 150g gradient cake in Hummingbird
- 150g gradient cake in Mistress of Myself
- 100g gradient cake in La Vie en Rose
- 50g semi-solid skein of Parakeet
- notes on how we used our gradients to make our sample
- pattern - make sure to choose YES from the drop-down menu, otherwise no pattern will be sent and you can purchase the pattern yourself from Ravelry.com. See notes below on pattern.
You will receive enough yarn to make one shawl.
In a rush to cast on right away?
- Order here for to see what kits are currently available (ready to be delivered).
This kit includes the pattern if you choose it from the dropdown menu. Free Ravelry download code is included with pattern purchase. Redeem your unique code upon checkout on Ravelry.com to receive your complementary digital copy. If the pattern is sold out here, please find and purchase your pattern here, where you can easily download the pattern to your Ravelry library at the same time.
Care for all of our yarns: Hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary with your monitor settings.