Flight Path Shawl Kit, large, dyed to order
This triangular garter stitch shawl has a few tricks up its sleeve. Switch between two gradient cakes for easy, shifting gradient stripes without all the yarn ends to sew in! It grows asymmetrically from a yarnover spine into a kite shape, and it finishes with easy short rows. The pattern is infinitely scalable, so you can make it with larger quantities of yarn and have more comforting warmth. Our sample has a 81" wingspan and 34" depth.
This yarn is dyed to order just for you. Dyed-to-order kits ship out in 4-6 weeks.
The Flight Path Shawl is designed by Elizabeth Morrison. This kit includes:
- 150g cake of a gradient colorway of your choice (use dropdown menu)
- 150g skein of a speckled colorway of your choice (use dropdown menu)
- Flight Path pattern download code (see below)
The kit includes enough yarn to make one shawl. Available yarn bases: Trampoline, Parasol and Opulence
Want a different color combination?
- Make a note in your order regarding which color gradient to substitute. Dyed-to-order kits ship out in 4-6 weeks.
- Look here for ready to ship kits.
This kit includes a Ravelry pattern download code, which will be mailed to you with your yarn.
Care for all of our yarns: Hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary with your monitor settings.