Flight Path Shawl Yarn Pack
This triangular garter stitch shawl has a few tricks up its sleeve. Switch between two yarns for easy, shifting stripes without all the yarn ends to sew in! It grows asymmetrically from a yarnover spine into a kite shape, and it finishes with easy short rows. The pattern is infinitely scalable, so you can make it with larger quantities of yarn and have more comforting warmth.
Please note: All dyed-to-order yarns take 6-8 weeks to deliver.
The Flight Path Shawl is designed by Elizabeth Morrison. This shawl is truly customizable.
Available Sizes - choose between a Small or Large:
- Size Small: 63" wingspan and 28" depth.
- Size Large: 81" wingspan and 34" depth.
Available Color Combinations - choose (2) gradient cakes OR (1) gradient cake and (1) speckled skein.
- Dive Right In Gradient + Busy Bee Speckles (Blue/green sample shown in size Large)
- Beach Glass Gradient + Dream a Little Dream Gradient (Purple/blue sample shown in size Small)
The pack includes enough yarn to make one shawl in the size of your choice. Available yarn bases: Trampoline and Greatest of Ease
In a rush to cast on right away?
- Order here for a yarn pack ready-to-ship from our studio to your favorite knitting chair.
This pack does not include the pattern. Please find and purchase your pattern on Ravelry, where you can easily download the pattern to your library at the same time.
Care for all of our yarns: Hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary with your monitor settings.