Have Fun Storming the Castle Panoramic Gradient, dyed to order
About this Item
This yarn is dyed to order specifically for you in our studio. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
If you're in a hurry, click here to see our currently available (ready to be delivered) items in this colorway (including matching socks sets).
About this Color
This gradient is one of our Panoramic Gradients - gorgeous, hand-dyed, gradient yarn in saturated colors with smooth color transitions throughout the cake. These gradients work up into beautiful and satisfying projects.
*Have Fun Storming the Castle Panoramic Gradient* features stormy and stone-like earth tones reminiscent of one of the most perfect movies of all time: The Princess Bride.
You can mix this colorway with a lovely semi-solid kettle-dyed yarn in the same base, or pair it with a single-color Chromatic gradient. The possibilities are endless!
About Knitcircus Yarn Bases
There is a table below that lists yardage and price of our various yarn bases, or click here for more information.
- Trampoline (100% USA-sourced superwash Merino) - Springy and super soft, our new favorite
- Greatest of Ease (80% superwash Merino/20% nylon) - Our most popular and versatile
- Opulence (80% superwash Merion/10% Cashmere/10% nylon) - Soft and sturdy, back by popular demand
- Parasol (70% Merino/30% Mulberry silk) - Rich and luxurious with amazing drape
- Fairy Dust (70% superwash Merino/25% nylon/5% Stellina) - Luxury sparkle and soft
- Magnificent (100% superwash Merino) - Springy merino, perfect for sweaters and delightfully warm accessories
- Ringmaster (100% superwash Merino) - Round and squishy and super soft
Notes about Knitcircus Yarns
- Because of our unique dyeing process, many of our darker colors appear heathered, with small light spots sprinkled throughout. This heathering is normal.
- Care for all of our yarns is to hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
- We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary depending on your monitor settings.