Into the Mystic Panoramic Gradient, dyed to order
About this Item
This yarn is dyed to order specifically for you in our studio. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
If you're in a hurry, click here to see our currently available (ready to be delivered) items in this colorway (including matching socks sets).
About this Color
This gradient is one of our Panoramic Gradients - gorgeous, hand-dyed, gradient yarn in saturated colors with smooth color transitions throughout the cake. These gradients work up into beautiful and satisfying projects.
*Into the Mystic Panoramic Gradient* is our take on the vibrant colors of a travelling caravan. Let this rust to blue rainbow color help you smell the sea and feel the sky Let your soul and spirit fly into the mystic.
You can mix this colorway with a lovely semi-solid kettle-dyed yarn in the same base, or pair it with a single-color Chromatic gradient. The possibilities are endless!
About Knitcircus Yarn Bases
There is a table below that lists yardage and price of our various yarn bases, or click here for more information.
- Trampoline (100% USA-sourced superwash Merino) - Springy and super soft, our new favorite
- Greatest of Ease (80% superwash Merino/20% nylon) - Our most popular and versatile
- Opulence (80% superwash Merino/10% cashmere/10% nylon) - Luscious and sturdy, returned by popular demand\
- Parasol (70% Merino/30% Mulberry silk) - Rich and luxurious with amazing drape
- Fairy Dust (70% superwash Merino/25% nylon/5% Stellina) - Luxury sparkle and soft
- Magnificent (100% superwash Merino) - Springy merino, perfect for sweaters and delightfully warm accessories
- Ringmaster (100% superwash Merino) - Round and squishy and super soft
Notes about Knitcircus Yarn
- Because of our unique dyeing process, many of our darker colors appear heathered, with small light spots sprinkled throughout. This heathering is normal.
- Care for all of our yarns is to hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
- We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary depending on your monitor settings.