Jujuy Shawl by Joji Locatelli
From the designer: "The wedges of subtle colors and texture blended in this crescent shaped shawl remind us of the magnificent sceneries of the Northern Provinces in Argentina."
We've put together four different semi-solid kits, but if you'd like to put together your own, simply choose three different 100g semi-solid skeins in our fingering weight yarn bases here.
Please note: All dyed-to-order yarns take 4-6 weeks to deliver.
The Jujuy Shawl is designed by Joji Locatelli. This yarn pack includes:
- (3) 100g semi-solid skeins in our Opulence yarn base in color combo of your choice - please choose from drop down menus
pattern - make sure to choose YES from the drop-down menu, otherwise no pattern will be sent and you can purchase the pattern yourself from Ravelry.com. See notes below on pattern.
- Plenty of Fish/Crowd Surfing/Stay out of the Forest OR
- Creamy Sheep/Chimney Sweep/Bedrock OR
- Ducklings on Parade/Dizzying Intellect/Over Easy
You will receive enough yarn to make one shawl.
Opulence - fingering (80% superwash Merino/10% cashmere/10% nylon) - 440 yards/100g. Next-to-skin soft.
In a rush to cast on right away?
- Order here for to see what kits are currently available (ready to be delivered).
This kit includes a printed copy of the pattern if you choose it from the dropdown menu.
Care for all of our yarns: Hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary with your monitor settings.