Just Wiggle It Cowl Yarn Pack
This is my favorite kind of colorwork - use one yarn at a time and slip stitches. It looks massively more complicated than that! So it's the perfect gift.
"You’ll probably be surprised how easy it is to make the wiggles, you only work with one color at a time and slip the other - even beginners can do this."--from the designer
This pattern includes options for customization. How to customize your cowl:
1. The pattern includes 2 edgings - with I-cord, or without. Our sample was knit with I-cord.
2. You can adjust your cast-on number to get a narrower or wider strip. Our sample was knit using the wider strip instructions with a cast on of 67 stitches.
3. You can make a single or double loop. Our sample is a single loop.
Please note: All dyed-to-order yarns take 6-8 weeks to deliver.
Just Wiggle It Cowl is designed by Susan Ashcroft. The cowl yarn pack includes:
(1) 50g gradient cake of yarn, choose color combination and yarn base from dropdown menu
(1) 50g semi-solid skein of yarn, choose color combination and yarn base from dropdown menu
- Believe in Miracles gradient/Quoth the Raven Semi-solid
- The Knit Sky gradient/Peacock Plumage Semi-solid
- Vampire Boyfriend gradient/Chimney Sweep Semi-solid
- Hawaiian Sunset gradient/Creamy Sheep Semi-solid
The pack includes enough yarn to make one cowl. Note: Cowl in photo uses Dive Right In Gradient/Plenty of Fish Semi-solid (Plenty of Fish is discontinued).
Want to cast on right away?
Order here for a ready-to-ship kit from our studio to your favorite knitting chair.
Just Wiggle It is a free Ravelry pattern. Simply purchase, print and download the pattern to your Ravelry library from the Just Wiggle It Cowl pattern listing.
Care for all of our yarns: Hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary with your monitor settings.