Keys View Shawl Yarn Pack
"I love public lands, preserved for generations and protected for all to enjoy. Joshua Tree National Park in Southern California is one of my favorite places in the country. The highest viewpoint in the park is called Keys View, and overlooks the mountains and mesas and valley below. The first time I visited the park, we rushed up to Keys View for the sunset and hiked a very windy little hike off to the side of the mountain, perched there and watched the yellows and pinks take over the atmosphere and scenery. It’s one of my favorite memories, and this shawl encapsulates that beautiful, warm sunset perfectly.
This asymmetrical triangle shawl is worked from one corner out to the bind-off edge, with the colorwork designed to frame your face. All over ribbed texture is bouncy and delicious, and i-cord edges keep this shawl nice and tidy. Both seasoned knitters and beginners will find this pattern engaging and the shawl super wearable!"--from the designer
This yarn is ready to ship from our studio to your favorite knitting chair.
Keys View is designed by Kacey Herlihy. The yarn pack includes:
(1) 150g Modernist cake of yarn, choose color combination and yarn base from dropdown menu
(1) 100g semi-solid skein of yarn, choose color combination and yarn base from dropdown menu
- Have Yarn, Will Travel Modernist/Creamy Sheep Semi-solid
- Harvest Moon Modernist/Cranberry Sauce Semi-solid
- Night of a Thousand Stars Modernist/Midnight Moon Semi-solid
- Mountains Know Secrets Modernist/Chimney Sweep Semi-solid
The pack includes enough yarn to make one cowl. Note: Shawl in photo uses Have Yarn, Will Travel Gradient/Creamy Sheep Semi-solid.
Is your favorite yarn base/color combination sold out?
- Order here for a dyed-to-order pack. Custom dyed packs ship out in 6-8 weeks.
This yarn pack does not include the pattern. Please find and purchase your pattern on Ravelry or Etsy, where you can easily download the pattern to your library at the same time.
Care for all of our yarns: Hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary with your monitor settings.