This yarn is on sale because it is a discontinued color - otherwise it's perfect! Sale yarns are not returnable.
This yarn is ready to ship from our studio to your favorite knitting chair.
About Impressionist Matching Socks Sets
Dyed-to-match impressionist socks sets make an identical pair: each pair is unique, and the two cakes are pre-wound for your convenience.
If you love this color but want a different size or base yarn, click here to see what other options are currently available for shipment!
About this Size
Large socks - A large socks set has 2 identical cakes that total 100g of fingering weight yarn. This is the perfect size to make long crew socks for women's size 6-12. If you want smaller socks or shorter cuffs, look for a "medium socks set". We recommend working toe-up socks whenever possible so you never stop knitting before your gradient finishes with a flourish.
About this Color
This gradient is part of our Impressionist Collection, another Knitcircus exclusive. Rich and vibrant colors merge slowly from one main color to the next, with unexpected pops of theme colors throughout. Select the number of your preferred socks set from the drop-down menu. If it is not already sold, you can add it to your cart. Each set is unique.
*Brambleberry Impressionist Gradient* is the purples, deep pinks and reds of our favorite berries: blackberries and raspberries. Pick a bushel full of these succulent, juicy summer fruit, but look out for the thorny brambles! They'll catch your yarn and cause a tangle.
Greatest of Ease - fingering (80% superwash Merino/20% nylon), 2 cakes of 200 yards each, totaling 100g. This yarn base is our perennial best seller, and is truly versatile. Click here for more information about our different yarn bases.
Notes about Knitcircus Yarn
- This listing is for sock yarn only. You will not receive a completed pair of socks.
- Because of our unique dyeing process, many of our darker colors appear heathered, with small light spots sprinkled throughout. This heathering is normal.
- Care for this yarn is to hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
- We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary depending on your monitor settings.
- You will receive exactly the cakes you choose from the photos - each set is unique.