About this Item
This yarn is dyed to order specifically for you in our studio. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
- Click here if you want to see everything we offer in Later, Mater, including matching socks sets and ready-to-ship items.
About Monster Cakes
Please note: there is one knot tying the two halves of the Monster cake together. If you're knitting a flat object, we recommend that as you approach the knot, you cut it at the edge and start the next row with the yarn from the second half of the cake. This will help ensure a smooth color transition. If you're knitting in the round, cut out the knot and choose an inconspicuous spot to join in the yarn from the second half of the cake.
Yardages on 300g Monster Cakes:
- Greatest of Ease fingering: 1200 yds/ 300 g
- Trampoline fingering: 1320 yds/ 300 g
- Breathtaking BFL fingering: 1240 yds/ 300 g
- Opulence fingering: 1320 yds/ 300 g
- Divine DK: 780 yds/ 300 g
- Ringmaster worsted: 555 yds/ 300 g
About this Color
This gradient is one of our Panoramic Gradients - gorgeous, hand-dyed, gradient yarn in saturated colors with several color transitions throughout the cake. These gradients work up into beautiful and satisfying projects.
*Later, Mater Panoramic Gradient* "Well, dip me in axle grease and call me slick!" This homage to Pixar's Cars movie franchise gradates from the tow truck's original baby blue, rusting into deep orange.
You can mix this colorway with a lovely semi-solid kettle-dyed yarn in the same base, or pair it with a single-color Chromatic gradient. The possibilities are endless!
About Knitcircus Yarn Bases
Notes about Knitcircus Yarns
- Because of our unique dyeing process, many of our darker colors appear heathered, with small light spots sprinkled throughout. This heathering is normal.
- Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
- We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary depending on your monitor settings.
All dyed-to-order yarns take 6-8 weeks to deliver!