Mackworth by Andrea Mowry
With just the right amount of colorwork in the yoke, this sweater is the perfect, lightweight garment. Our succulent cashmere-blend Opulence yarn will keep you knitting and is so glorious to wear.
From the designer: "This sweater was a little gift to myself last Spring. I designed it as I went and it filled me right up! I hope it fills you up too and that when you wear it, you get a big ol’ dose of self love! Knit from the top down seamlessly, you can try it on as you go to get the right fit for you!"
1 (2, 3, 4, 5)(6, 7, 8, 9)
FINISHED BUST CIRCUMFERENCE
34 (38, 42, 46, 50)(54, 58, 62, 66)”
86.5 (96.5, 106.5, 117, 127)(137, 147.5, 157.5, 167.5) cm
Recommended ease is 2 - 6”/5 - 15 cm; sample is shown in Size 2 on a 34”/86.5 cm bust with 0” of ease.
Fingering weight yarn:
MC - 1312 (1463, 1619, 1802, 1991)(2185, 2398, 2644, 2900) yds/1199 (1337, 1480, 1647, 1820)(1997, 2192, 2417, 2651) m
A, B & C (each) - 89 (99, 110, 122, 135)(148, 162, 179, 196) yds/81 (91, 100, 112, 123)(135, 148, 164, 179) m
This yarn is ready to ship from our studio to your favorite knitting chair.
Mackworth is designed by Andrea Mowry. Each kit includes:
- skeins in our Opulence fingering weight, enough yarn to make one sweater; choose colorway and size from the dropdown menu.
- pattern - make sure to choose YES from the drop-down menu, otherwise no pattern will be sent and you can purchase the pattern yourself from Ravelry.com. See notes below on pattern.
Available Color Combinations:
- (MC) Silver Lining & (CC) Rhymes With Orange/The Sensible Ms. Dashwood/Sweet Dreams
- (MC) Silver Lining & (CC) Honeydew/Hobbit Hole/On the Catwalk
- (MC) Silver Lining & (CC) Quoth the Raven/Bedrock/Creamy Sheep
- (MC) Tumbleweed & (CC) Blue Agave/Fly Me to the Moon/Ice Age Trail
- (MC) Tumbleweed & (CC) Nobody But You/This Little Piggy/R.O.U.S.
Sizes/Number of skeins in kit:
- Sizes 1 & 2 & 3: (4) 100g skeins MC/ (1) 50g skein of each of three CC
- Sizes 4 & 5: (5) 100g skeins MC/ (1) 50g skein of each of three CC
- Sizes 6 & 7: (6) 100g skeins MC/ (1) 50g skein of each of three CC
- Sizes 8 & 9: (7) 100g skeins MC/ (1) 50g skein of each of three CC
Opulence - fingering (80% superwash Merino/10% cashmere/10% nylon) - 440 yards/100g. Next-to-skin soft. Click here for more information about our different yarn bases.
Is your favorite color combination/size sold out?
- Order here for a dyed-to-order kit. Custom dyed packs ship out in 4-6 weeks.
This kit includes the pattern if you choose it from the dropdown menu. These patterns are printed in booklet form on high-quality, heavy-duty paper with color photographs. Free Ravelry download code is included with pattern. Redeem your unique code upon checkout on Ravelry.com to receive your complementary digital copy.
Care for all of our yarns: Hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary with your monitor settings.