About this Item
This yarn is dyed to order specifically for you in our studio. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Click here if you want to see everything we offer in Many Happy Returns, including matching socks sets and ready-to-ship items.
About this Color
This gradient is part of our Impressionist Collection - a watercolor lover's paradise. You will find these types of gradients only at Knitcircus. The colors change slowly from one main color to the next, with unexpected pops of theme colors throughout. Each one is truly unique! Luxury yarn (choose your base), pre-wound into a cake for your convenience.
*Many Happy Returns Impressionist Gradient* It's our birthday again! Knitcircus Studio turns 2 this summer! What better way to celebrate than by doing what we do best: making more yarn! Our Facebook followers got to vote on their favorite inspiration photos and this is one of two colors that people loved.
This color was inspired by a photo of calla lilies, the purples and greens mingle together so well you can almost smell the bouquet.
This colorway is perfect on its own or you can mix it colorway with a lovely semi-solid kettle-dyed yarn in the same base. Imagine the possibilities!
About Knitcircus Yarn Bases
Notes about Knitcircus Yarns
- Impressionist cakes are unique - yours will not look exactly like the photos.
- Because of our unique dyeing process, many of our darker colors appear heathered, with small light spots sprinkled throughout. This heathering is normal.
- Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
- We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary depending on your monitor settings.
All dyed-to-order yarns take 4-6 weeks to deliver!