Many Happy Returns Impressionist Matching Socks Set (medium), Opulence, choose your cakes, ready to ship
This yarn is ready to ship from our studio to your favorite knitting chair.
About Impressionist Matching Socks Sets
Dyed-to-match impressionist socks sets make an identical pair: each pair is unique and the two cakes are pre-wound for your convenience.
If you love this color but want a different size or base yarn, click here to see what other options are currently available for shipment!
About this Size
Large socks - A large socks set has 2 identical cakes that total 100g of fingering weight yarn. This is the perfect size to make long crew socks for women's size 6-12. If you want smaller socks or shorter cuffs, look for a "medium socks set". We recommend working toe-up socks whenever possible so you never stop knitting before your gradient finishes with a flourish.
About this Color
This gradient is part of our Impressionist Collection, another Knitcircus exclusive. Rich and vibrant colors merge slowly from one main color to the next, with unexpected pops of theme colors throughout. Look at the photos and decide which numbered sets you want, then select that number from the drop-down menu. If that set is still available, you can add it to your cart. Each cake is unique.
*Many Happy Returns Impressionist Gradient* It's our birthday again! Knitcircus Studio turns 2 this summer! What better way to celebrate than by doing what we do best: making more yarn! Our Facebook followers got to vote on their favorite inspiration photos and this is one of two colors that people loved.
This color was inspired by a photo of calla lilies, the purples and greens mingle together so well you can almost smell the bouquet.
About this Yarn Base
Opulence - fingering (80% superwash Merino/10% cashmere/10% nylon) - 2 cakes of 158 yards each, totaling 75g. The best of all worlds: Next-to-skin soft and strong enough for socks. Click here for more information about our different yarn bases.
Notes about Knitcircus Yarn
- This listing is for sock yarn only. You will not receive a completed pair of socks.
- Because of our unique dyeing process, many of our darker colors appear heathered, with small light spots sprinkled throughout. This heathering is normal.
- Care for this yarn is to hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
- We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary depending on your monitor settings.
- You will receive exactly the cakes you choose from the photos - each set is unique.