Monet Impressionist Gradient, dyed to order
About this Item
This yarn is dyed to order specifically for you in our studio. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
If you're in a hurry, click here to see our currently available (ready to be delivered) items in this colorway (including matching socks sets).
About this Color
This gradient is part of our Impressionist Collection - a watercolor lover's paradise. You will find these types of gradients only at Knitcircus. The colors change slowly from one main color to the next, with unexpected pops of theme colors throughout. Each one is truly unique! Luxury yarn (choose your base), pre-wound into a cake for your convenience.
*Monet Impressionist Gradient* reminds us of water lilies and his famous Japanese Bridge. Sapphire blue changes to aqua, lime green and deep green with pops of the other watery hues throughout for a fascinating knitting experience.
This colorway is perfect on its own or you can mix it colorway with a lovely semi-solid kettle-dyed yarn in the same base. Imagine the possibilities!
About Knitcircus Yarn Bases
Click here for more information about our different yarns.
- Trampoline (100% USA-sourced superwash Merino) - Springy and super soft, our new favorite
- Greatest of Ease (80% superwash Merino/20% nylon) - Our most popular and versatile
- Opulence (80% superwash Merino/10% cashmere/10% nylon) - Luscious and sturdy, returned by popular demand
- Parasol (Parasol (70% USA-Sourced Merino wool/30% Mulberry silk), 440 yds/100g. This luxurious yarn combines the best of Merino and silk for a drapey yet springy knitted fabric
- Fairy Dust (70% superwash Merino/25% nylon/5% Stellina) - Luxury sparkle and soft
- Magnificent (100% superwash Merino) - Springy merino, perfect for sweaters and delightfully warm accessories
- Ringmaster (100% superwash Merino) - Round and squishy and super soft
Notes about Knitcircus Yarn
- Because of our unique dyeing process, many of our darker colors appear heathered, with small light spots sprinkled throughout. This heathering is normal.
- Care for all of our yarns is to hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
- We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary depending on your monitor settings.