Old Harbor Hat Yarn Pack
Old Harbor is a cozy and quick little colorwork hat that flies off the needles over a weekend using just two contrasting skeins of DK!
Pompom sold separately. Purchase one here.
Please note: All dyed-to-order yarns take 6-8 weeks to deliver.
Old Harbor Hat is designed by Tami Gore. This pack includes:
- (1) 100g speckled skein of yarn, please choose color/base combination from drop down menu
- (1) 100g semi-solid skein of yarn, please choose color/base combination from drop down menu
- The Last Homely House Speckles & In a Pickle Semi-solid
- Fox in the Henhouse Speckles & Rhymes with Orange Semi-solid
- We Scare Because We Care Speckles & The Sensible Ms. Dashwood Semi-solid
- Blarney Stone Speckles & Fade to Black Semi-solid
- The Beacons Are Lit Speckles & Cornflower Semi-solid
Divine - DK weight (100% superwash Merino) - 260 yards/100g. Wonderfully soft, ideal for accessories and garments alike.
The pack includes enough yarn to make one hat. Note: Hat in photo uses The Last Homely House Speckles & In a Pickle Semi-solid
Want a different yarn base or colorway?
Order here for a ready-to-ship kit from our studio to your favorite knitting chair.
This yarn pack does not include the pattern.
Please find and purchase your pattern on Ravelry
, where you can easily download the pattern to your library at the same time.
Care for all of our yarns: Hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary with your monitor settings.