Old Harbor Hat Yarn Pack
Old Harbor is a cozy and quick little colorwork hat that flies off the needles over a weekend using just two contrasting skeins of DK!
Pompom sold separately. Purchase one here.
This yarn is ready to ship from our studio to your favorite knitting chair.
Old Harbor Hat is designed by Tami Gore. This pack includes:
- (1) 100g speckled skein of yarn, please choose color/base combination from drop down menu
- (1) 100g semi-solid skein of yarn, please choose color/base combination from drop down menu
- The Last Homely House Speckles & In a Pickle Semi-solid
- Fox in the Henhouse Speckles & Rhymes with Orange Semi-solid
- We Scare Because We Care Speckles & The Sensible Ms. Dashwood Semi-solid
- Blarney Stone Speckles & Fade to Black Semi-solid
- The Beacons Are Lit Speckles & Cornflower Semi-solid
Divine - DK weight (100% superwash Merino) - 260 yards/100g. Wonderfully soft, ideal for accessories and garments alike.
The pack includes enough yarn to make one hat. Note: Hat in photo uses The Last Homely House Speckles & In a Pickle Semi-solid
Is your favorite yarn base/colorway combination sold out?
- Order here for a dyed-to-order pack. Custom dyed packs ship out in 6-8 weeks.
This yarn pack does not include the pattern.
Please find and purchase your pattern on Ravelry
where you can easily download the pattern to your library at the same time.
Care for all of our yarns: Hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary with your monitor settings.