The Ombeline Cowl was inspired by the beautiful stained glass windows in the cathedrals of Paris.
Ombeline cowl is seamlessly knit in-the-round with corrugated ribbing edges and a stranded colorwork body. It was designed with a gradient skein combined with a speckled skein, and the colorwork really beautifully displays how these two yarns come together. If you don’t have gradient skeins don’t worry! This cowl looks great in solid colors as well.
This yarn is ready to ship from our studio to your favorite knitting chair.
Ombeline Cowl is designed by Alanna Penk. This kit includes:
- (1) 100g gradient cake of yarn, please choose color combination from drop down menu
- (1) 100g speckled skein of yarn, please choose color combination from drop down menu
- Brass and Steam Gradient/Brass and Steam Speckles
- Just Beet It Gradient/Just Beet It Speckles
- Love is Love Gradient/Over the Rainbow Speckles
Divine - DK weight (100% superwash Merino) - 260 yards/100g. Wonderfully soft, ideal for accessories and garments alike.
The pack includes enough yarn to make one cowl. Note: Shawl in photo uses Brass and Steam Gradient/Brass and Steam Speckles.
Is your favorite color combination sold out?
This yarn pack does not include the pattern.
- Order here for a custom-dyed yarn pack. Dyed-to-order kits ship out in 4-6 weeks.
Please find and purchase your pattern here
, where you can easily download the pattern to your Ravelry library at the same time.
Care for all of our yarns: Hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary with your monitor settings.